Northcenter Eye Care is an independent private optometric practice, specializing in quality vision care with more than 50 years of combined experience.
Regardless of what stage of life you are in or how well you see, an annual eye exam with a licensed eye doctor is necessary to protect your vision. In fact, yearly visits to your eye doctor are just as important as annual physical exams or routine dental visits. Eye conditions are best minimized and corrected through early detection. Current technology offers patients many innovative solutions without the invasive procedures used in the past.
Northcenter Eye Care professionals are licensed to diagnose and treat vision problems as well as many common eye diseases. Our services include:
- Comprehensive vision exams (Adult and Children)
- Glaucoma testing and treatment
- Cataract evaluations and surgical co-management
- Laser vision consultations and surgical co-management
- Treatment of eye disease and injury
- Eyeglasses to fit any budget
- Emergency eyeglass repairs
- Hard to fit contact lenses
- Retinal imaging with the Optos retinal camera
A comprehensive vision eye exam should be an integral part of your health care routine. Through an extensive training process and ongoing continuing education, our optometrists can help preserve and improve your eyesight. By utilizing a variety of instruments in conjunction with diagnostic eye drops, at Northcenter Eye Care annual exams test your eyes for the following:
- Distance vision
- Focus capabilities
- Ability to use both eyes for integrated vision
- Vision conditions (nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, etc.)
- Eye diseases such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts.